What’s Mginger ?
I got this mail yesterday from a friend asking me to join this new advertising service that pays you money to recieve ads on your cell. I usually do not join such services as I believe there is no such thing as easy money. But as I was not doing anything online, I decided why not join it and check it out. So two minutes later, I had joined Mginger.
What’s exactly Mginger?
mGinger will send a maximum of 10 sms per day and for every sms mGinger will pay 10paise. You may think what will you make with such a little amount, but thats not a right thought. You will also get paid for the people you refer. For every sms read by your referral you will be paid 10p and for your friend’s friend you will be paid 5p. In this way, if you refer 10 people who will refer another 10 people each you will be getting Rs.1,860. Yeah its true, more people you refer the more you earn. If you refer 100 people you will get Rs.18,060. And that’s quite a lot of money. Isn’t it?
When does Mginger pay you?
They pay you when your amount becomes Rs. 300.
Benefits of joining Mginger.
- You make money for receiving ads on your cell phone. So talk as much as you want on the cell phone and let mginger pay the bills for you.
- You can personalise the ads. This means you can select what ads you want and what you do not want. You can also select number of ads you want to receive( not more than 10). You can also select the time you want Mginger to send you ads. I have set my time as 12pm to 6am. So when I wake up in the morning I can delete all the ads.
- As of now I haven’t received any Mginger ads. But those personalised ads could well be helpful to you.
Disadvantages Of Joining mginger?
- You get ads on your cell phone and that could well cause irritation. But you can also unsubscribe from Mginger when you want to.
- Mginger might be a fraud or they might close down. You might feel you’ll get money after a month and might well increase your mobile biil, that’s the only financial harm, Mginger can indirectly cause.
What I feel about Mginger?
I say what’s the harm in registering. Why not join this baby right now and be benefited when it becomes a giant. They are not taking any money from you. You can also unsubscribe Mginger whenever you want. So what harm could it possibly cause to you. I feel it’s worth a try. But just do not accept my thoughts as the golden advice. Think for yourself, weigh the pros and cons and then only decide whether you would like to register or not. You can also wait right now and i’ll update you guys and gals if I receive my cheque. And then you could join later. Or else trust Mginger and start benefiting from now itself.
So how do I register for Mginger?
Disclaimer: All thoughts expressed are totally my own. If you join Mginger and suffer any kind of damage i do not take any responsibility whatsoever. But do appreciate me if Mginger pays you guys and gals . And do consider to give me some goodies 🙂